I always forget to take a before picture, but this little pinstripe skirt was a pair of pants that had gotten too small. I used the bottom half of the legs to ads some side panels to make it fit. Since they are the same fabric it doesn't look funny. I also had to try it on a few times to make sure the area just under the zipper didn't look weird. Overall I am happy with the results!
Monday, May 2, 2011
This is the chair I use at my sewing table. It was all torn apart from the cats, and a pretty ugly fabric anyways. So I took it apart and covered it with a cute polka dot print fabric... Or, old sheet actually. It was a pain to take apart, but totally worth it!